Plans and Pricing
BlueWiFi’s pricing combines industry-leading technology and service with total cost certainty for your guest wireless network. With equipment, service, monitoring and 24/7 support for your guests, BlueWifi delivers a premium guest WiFi experience at a budget-friendly price.
With two plans to choose from, you pay for only what you need and nothing you don’t.
BlueWiFi Standard is the preferred choice for most mid-level hotels and meets or exceeds the specifications from leading brands such as Holiday Inn, Wyndham Rewards, Best Western and Choice Hotels.
BlueWiFi Plus adds premium, cloud-managed services to meet the needs of higher-end properties and those that require custom access control, such as pay networks, unique voucher codes, facebook wifi and more.
|Tiered network access levels (basic free; charge for premium)|
|Collect secure credit card payments through PayPal|
|Provide a guest or group with a unique, custom access code|
|Facebook WiFi – use your wifi to build social media presence|
|Website tracking for law enforcement|
|Full consultation and network planning|
|Professional wireless network installation (additional fee)|
|Wireless hardware usage|
|100% cloud-based network controller/gateway|
|24/7 toll-free guest and staff technical support in English|
|24/7 remote network monitoring and management|
|Compliance with all brand standards|
|Equipment repairs and service calls|
|Full hardware warranty and loss protection|
|Support for multiple ISP connections|
|Fully branded, mobile-optimised login pages|
|Custom website redirects on login|
|Layer 7 traffic filtering and advanced bandwidth management|
|Network-wide passwords and SSIDs|
|Unlimited number of HSIA clients|
|Web-based live network status page|
per month: $59.88.
per month: $35.88.
With BlueWiFi, you’ll not only get a superior, hassle-free solution, but you’ll also save thousands over the product lifespan. Take a look at how we compare to other leading hotel WiFi providers.
|Wireless Hardware||Typically $15,000 for a 100-room hotel||Included|
|Repairs and service calls||$180/per hour plus hardware||Included|
|Common area coverage||Extra||Included|
|100% cloud-based system||No||Yes|
|Live guest support||Yes||Yes|
|Installation||Typically $5,000 or more for a 100-room hotel||$50 per room|
|Monthly fees||$3-8 per room, per month||$2.99 per room, per month|
More than a great price
We know that a great price isn’t a great deal unless you get the technology, expertise and service your guests demand. Don’t worry: BlueWiFi delivers. With fast speeds, unbeatable coverage, a cloud-based architecture and a top-notch guest support team, we’re changing the way hotels like yours provide wireless Internet.
What are your payment terms?
1. Each property is invoiced after installation; payment due within 30 days (one annual payment per property). A 50% deposit may be required. Self-installed properties require 100% payment before shipment is made.
2. Renewals are invoiced during the anniversary month of initial installation, payment due within 30 days.
What is BlueWiFi’s cancellation policy?
It’s simple. We believe you shouldn’t be stuck with somelightg that doesn’t meet your needs. You can cancel at any time, with 30 days notice, and receive the remaining year’s balance as a refund.
What is not included?
1. BlueWiFi requires a dedicated incoming Internet connection from a Internet Service Provider (ISP) for the guest network; BlueWiFi is not an ISP although we can arrange for an Internet connection and manage this on your behalf. We extend this Internet connection to provide seamless, reliable high-speed wireless Internet access throughout your hospitality property. Your ISP will bill separately. Note that Blue Wifi network speeds are limited to your ISP’s speeds. We’ll work with you to determine the amount of bandwidth required at the property, and recommend upgrades when needed.
2. Any additional Ethernet cables and related labour (if required) are the sole responsibility of the hotel. BlueWiFi will advise on where cables need to be run.
3. Initial installation require an additional fee. See below for details.
What is the initial setup and installation fee?
BlueWiFi charges a flat, one-time connection fee of $999 upon installation of properties with less than 100 rooms. This charge helps offset the cost of sending a technician and allows us to keep the annual service rates as low as possible.
Is there a minimum room count?
Yes. BlueWiFi will service properties of any size but the pricing starts at 20 rooms.
Does BlueWiFi offer discounts?
Generally, no. We focus on providing the lowest possible price to all of our customers without haggling.
Our only discount is a small volume discount for ownership groups that have installed BlueWiFi at 10 or more properties.
Does BlueWiFi provide service in my area?
BlueWiFi guarantees service from trained, professional BlueWiFi technicians throughout Australia.
Ready to hear more? Request a free consultation.